Thursday, January 27, 2011

Haul: National Bookstore + Powerbooks

The first book is Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom and I have been waiting for the paper back version of this since FOREVER! I read all his other books and I love it! So, this one just adds to the collection.

The last two books are Wicked and the sequel which is Son of a Witch both by Gregory Maguire. My curiosity has been piqued when my high school did their rendition of Wicked so, when I saw this, I snagged it immediately.

Wicked (Powerbooks) Php349 (but I bought it on sale so I paid a little bit less than Php300)
Son of a Witch (National Bookstore) Php299
Have a Little Faith (National Bookstore) Php295

So, I'm putting my book buying on a pause because I have a LOT of books in line waiting to be read. So, no book-buying in the near future!

Love,

No comments: